IHS Markit Analyst Availability for Media Requests at MWC19
World-renowned experts will be on site to address topics ranging from smartphone trends to the Internet of Things (IoT) and the advent of 5G
For journalists who follow the latest mobile news and trends, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) analysts will be available for commentary ahead of and onsite at MWC19 (formerly Mobile World Congress) in Barcelona, Spain, from February 25 to 28, 2019.
IHS Markit experts will be following developments from the show and can provide remarks and snap analysis on the impact of the various announcements on the global mobile industry. Interviews can be arranged by contacting the analysts directly, using the links below, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IHS Markit analysts available for interviews on MWC19 topics:
- Anna Ahrens – smartphones and mobile devices, email@example.com
- Heidi Adams – IP and optical networks for 5G, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marianna Angelou – broadband infrastructure, email@example.com
- Stelyana Baleva – telecom digital transformation, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Przemek Bozek – data transmission and infrastructure, email@example.com
- Joshua Builta – telecommunications, connectivity, IoT, and transformative technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ted Hall – TV services and strategies, including telco video, email@example.com
- Kevin Hasley (RootMetrics) – performance benchmarking strategies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jusy Hong – mobile devices, email@example.com
- Michael Howard – how 5G affects carrier SDN/NFV, automation, artificial intelligence, network slicing, edge computing, telco digital transformation, fixed mobile convergence, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Kent – apps, advertising, mobile media, consumer services and platforms, social media, email@example.com
- Christian Kim – cellular IoT, smartphones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dinesh Kithany – wireless power and power supplies, email@example.com
- Wayne Lam – smartphone design trends, cellular connectivity, emerging 5G standards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abel Nevarez – mobile backhaul, small cells, and carrier Wi-Fi, email@example.com
- Maria Rua Aguete – service providers, content and platform strategy, consumption trends, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alina Sargiss -- global wireless semiconductor market, email@example.com
- Francis Sideco -- executive commentary, 5G, transformative tech and performance benchmarking, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerrit Schneemann, smartphones and mobile handsets, email@example.com
- Matthew Short – Internet of Things (IoT), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Simmons – video delivery and experience technology, set-top boxes and home gateway, email@example.com
- Manuel Tagliavini – MEMS and sensors in consumer electronics and mobile, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Tait – blockchain and fintech, email@example.com
- Stéphane Téral – 5G, artificial intelligence, data analytics, quantum networking, mobile infrastructure, telecom digital transformation and service provider economics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruomeng Wang – fintech and blockchain trends, email@example.com
- Richard Webb – mobile backhaul, millimeter wave, small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Graham, from the IHS Markit media relations team, is available to facilitate media relations requests before and during MWC19. He can be reached at email@example.com.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world’s leading financial institutions.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. and/or its affiliates. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2019 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.