IHS Markit Analyst Availability for Media Requests: Embedded World 2019
World-renowned experts will be on site to address topics ranging from innovative embedded systems to artificial intelligence
For journalists who follow the latest news and trends in embedded systems, IHS Markit analysts will be available for commentary ahead of, and onsite at, the Embedded World 2019 conference in Nuremberg, Germany, from February 26 – 28, 2019.
IHS Markit experts will be following developments from the show and can provide remarks and snap analysis on the technology and semiconductor topics below. Interviews can be arranged by contacting the analysts directly with copy to email@example.com.
Technology analysts and topics
- Brian Arbuckle, embedded computing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luca DeAmbroggi, artificial intelligence trends, transformative technologies, executive commentary, email@example.com
- Jon Ellis, semiconductor market trends, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antonio Garzón, automotive electronics and semiconductors markets, email@example.com
- Paul Gray, consumer electronics & devices, and display market developments, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Hackenberg, SoCs, GPUs, AI acceleration processors, heterogeneous processor trends, edge computing, email@example.com
- Jenalea Howell, digital transformation, transformative technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Morris, MCU trends, core IP trends such as Risc V, hybrid controllers like Cortex M7, edge computing, email@example.com
- Mike Sullivan-Trainor, cloud, data center, and telecommunication developments, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ali Syed Mohsin, edge networking devices, industrial communication technology, email@example.com
- James Priyatham, automotive electronics and semiconductors markets, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Ratliff, connectivity and IoT, email@example.com
Lee Graham from the IHS Markit media relations team is available to further facilitate media relations requests before and during Embedded World. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world’s leading financial institutions.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. and/or its affiliates. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2019 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.