IHS experts in Southfield, Mich. are available for live or pre-recorded interviews direct from our in-house television studio, providing independent analysis and timely commentary on breaking automotive news covering a wide range of topics in the industry, including:
- Global economic analysis as it relates to the auto industry
- OEM product announcements, strategy and new vehicle launch activity
- Automotive supplier trends, including M&A activity, strategy and market assessment
- Automotive forecasting and planning, including sales and production/manufacturing insight
- Market developments for OEMs and suppliers throughout the supply chain
- Trends in vehicle purchasing habits at a variety of levels, including ethnic- and gender- level detail
- Automotive technology, including powertrain solutions, electric vehicles, connected vehicles, autonomous driving and various compliance initiatives
- Loyalty, defection and conquest patterns among consumers
- Aftermarket and commercial vehicle intelligence
- Digital media strategy, automotive marketing and advertising
- Auto shows, conferences and industry events -- including breaking news and trends
A complete list of IHS subject matter experts is available at www.ihs.com/experts/index.html.
Booking an Interview
To book an interview, please contact Michelle Culver from our press team to confirm availability of an IHS expert and make initial arrangements. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 248 728 7496. After we have confirmed your interview, please contact Boston Bureau Productions +1 617 305 7870 or email@example.com for all technical arrangements and transmission bookings. Boston Bureau Productions controls our Southfield studio camera.