IHS Markit Online Newsroom
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world's leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Time spent viewing online long-form content was the fastest-growing category in the top five European markets, as OTT video subscriptions continue to rise
Financial MarketsBridgeport, Connecticut Moves into Top Five Ranking of Most Expensive U.S. Metros for Doing Business, IHS Markit Says
Honolulu retains ranking as costliest city to do business, Morristown, TN most affordable
AutomotiveAutomakers Could Be Fined More Than €14 Billion in European CO2 Excess Emissions Premiums in 2021, IHS Markit Says
- Business information company adds a leading provider of software solutions and data in global capital markets
- Ipreo expands IHS Markit business and customer base in financial services and wide variety of industries
Strong manufacturing growth maintained in July. Prices charged rise at survey-record pace.
- Output levels increase at fastest rate since March 2017
- Sharpest rise in factory gate prices since the survey began in October 2010
- Survey-record lengthening of delivery times from suppliers
Data collected July 12-25