For journalists who follow the latest news and trends in consumer electronics and automotive, IHS Markit analysts will be available for commentary ahead of and onsite at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 9–12, 2018.
IHS Markit experts will be following developments from the show and can provide remarks and snap analysis on the following technology and automotive topics. Interviews can be arranged by contacting the analysts directly using the links below with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rhoda Alexander – tablets and notebook PCs, email@example.com
- Luca DeAmbroggi – automotive electronics and semiconductors, AI applications, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Erickson – audio, smart speakers, streaming video devices, virtual assistants, voice control, email@example.com
- Paul Gagnon – TV and consumer devices, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Gray – TV, UHD, consumer devices, email@example.com
- David Hsieh – display market, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Jiang – display market, email@example.com
- Yogita Kanesin – IoT and connectivity, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Kendall – home networking, Wi-Fi, broadband infrastructure and consumer premises devices, smart home, email@example.com
- Sanju Khatri – consumer devices, professional AV, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Kim – high-performance wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), IoT, email@example.com
- Blake Kozak – smart home, residential security and access, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Lam – mobile devices and networks, email@example.com
- Randy Lawson – semiconductors, display technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Park – TV and consumer devices, email@example.com
- Lee Ratliff – low-power wireless, IoT, semiconductors, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerrit Schneemann – mobile devices, email@example.com
- Justin Siller – electronic security, building automation, smart buildings, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shane Walker – healthcare technology, digital health, health wearables, email@example.com
- Bing Zhang – TV and China media, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colin Bird – automotive software, apps and services, email@example.com
- Mark Boyadjis – automotive infotainment and HMI/user experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Carlson – autonomous driving, ADAS, mobility, email@example.com
- Mark Fitzgerald – all automotive technology topics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Gottschalk – automotive infotainment, connectivity and acoustics, email@example.com
- Egil Juliussen – autonomous driving, software, cybersecurity, firstname.lastname@example.org
RootMetrics experts will be available via phone for commentary on mobile network performance for new devices launched at the event. Contact email@example.com to arrange an interview.
Colleen Seery of the IHS Markit Media Relations team will also be on site at the show to facilitate media relations requests. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 724 252 6987.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and expertise for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 key business and government customers, including 85 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world's leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2017 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.